The XTAR VC2 Charger is capable of charging two lithium-ion batteries at 1A. It features an LCD display that shows all necessary details like battery voltage, charging current and battery charged capacity. It is compatible with most lithium-ion batteries of different sizes and charging capacity.
The charger comes with a micro USB charging port that allows you to charge it anywhere. All you need is a 5V USB power source, which could be mobile phone chargers, power banks, adaptors, etc. It also has a 0V activation function that allows you to charge even over-discharged batteries.
- Innovative Tachometer style LCD display
- Easily recharge over-discharged batteries
- CE, FCC & ROHS certified with 2yr warranty
- Charges almost all popular Li-ion batteries
- Over Charge
- Short Circuit
- Reverse Polarity
- Input Power: 5V/1000mA DC
- Minimum Constant Current: 150mA
- Maximum Constant Current: 500mA
- Cut-off Current: < 80mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V
- Operational Temperature: 0-40°C
1 VC2 Charger|1 Micro USB Cable|1 User Manual
- Never overcharge batteries. Always remove them from the device once they are charged.
- Never leave batteries in the charger overnight or leave them unattended in direct sunlight.
Section Title Here
Section Title Description
ON ALL ORDERS
UNDERSTAND HOW TO
SAFELY USE PRODUCTS