The following pages inform you about our legal terms and conditions on which we sell our electronic cigarette products and electronic cigarette accessories (Goods) contained on our website to you. The terms contained in this document apply to any contract formed between us for the sale of our products to you. By placing an order(s) of goods contained on our website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions on this document and other subsequent documents contained within them. By purchasing Goods from our website, you will be forming a legally binding contract governed by the terms and conditions in this contract. You are required to print a copy of the terms and conditions or save them to your computer for your reference. We may make changes to these terms and conditions to keep in line with current legislation and industry changes. Every time you wish to order from us please check and read the terms and conditions and ensure you understand them. The terms that are in force at the time of purchasing from us will apply to the contract. The terms were last updated on 17th February 2017.
Who we are and our contact information
- We are Valda Vapes limited an electronic Cigarette company that is registered in England and Wales. Our registration number is…….and the office that we are registered at is 206 Holbrook Lane, Coventry, West Midlands CV6 4DD.
- Means of contacting us: telephone: Valda Vapes LTD. 206 Holbrook Lane, Coventry, West Midlands CV6 4DD. Email us at: Info@valdavapes.co.uk
- If we need to contact you we will do by telephone on the number you provided us, via email with the email address that you provided us or by post with the address that you provided us when you ordered your goods or products.
- The words “writing” or “written” in this document includes email.
Valda Vapes contract with you.
- A legally binding contract under contract law will only exist when your order is sent to us and accepted by us via a confirmation email.
- If at any point, we are unable to accept your order for whatever reason, this will be emailed to you and you will not charge you for the goods. In this such situations, we will not have a contract.
- An order number will be assigned to your order when an order has been accepted by us, this will be used when we need to discuss your order at any point.
- We may not be able to accept certain orders within the EU. Due to the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) (2014/40/EU). We are able to sell our products to all residents within the UK and non EU countries. In cases where we are unable to complete your order we will let you know this during the ordering process
- Consumers ordering from outside the UK and wanting to import these goods are responsible for purchasing products and must therefore ensure that the products are compliant to the legislation set out in their jurisdiction.
- It is illegal to sell e cigarette products to people under the age of 18. If we have any suspicion to believe that your are under the legal age, we reserve the right require you to provide us with a proof of your age with documents that are legally acceptable to complete your order.
- Product images that are used for illustrative purposes may vary to a degree. We cannot guarantee that colours that we describe on our website will match those that are envisaged by the consume
- The packaging that has been displayed on our website may vary to a degree and therefore we will not accept this to be a reason for returning the goods.
- We advise all consumers to fully read and understand all the instructions that have been provided within the packaging of the products as there are potential safety features that will need to be understood.
Sending the products
- The delivery costs will be displayed to you before the purchase of the product on our website
- We will give you details of the estimated delivery time to you as per transaction. We endeavour to do our best to meet that delivery time but cannot guarantee this. We will deliver your goods within a reasonable time, which will be 30 days.
- If no one is at home to receive your delivery and the products cannot be posted then the carrier will leave a note for you informing you about rearranging the delivery or collecting your goods from the local depot
- If your missed delivery is not collected from the allocated delivery depot within 14 days it will be sent back to us. We will contact you regarding this matter and you may incur charges in relation to storage and redelivery costs. If we fail to make connection with you and cannot rearrange a delivery with you the contract may lapse with you and clause 10 may be applied.
- The product will be your responsibility when it has been successfully delivered to you.
- You deem to take ownership of the goods once they have been dispatched to you.
How to terminate the contract with us.
- If you want to terminate the contract, you will be required to call us on 02380861986 or emailing us at email@example.com You will need to provide your name, order number and home address.
- If the contract has been terminated after the products have been received by you, these products must be returned back to us. The returns address is 206 Holbrook Lane, Coventry, West Midlands CV6 4DD. You will need to your name and order number or address and the reason why you are retuning the package in the returns package. If you are sending the goods back because you have changed your mind, the goods must be sealed and sent back to us within 14 days of us knowing about this. You must be aware that you are responsible for sending the goods in the safest and most reliable manner. We highly recommend that the goods are returned via special delivery or signed for. We cannot action a refund unless you can prove that the goods have been posted to us.
- We will only pay for the cost of returning the goods to us in the following situations:
- If we have accepted that the products are faulty or there has been an error on our part in correctly describing the product.
- If we have informed you that there has been an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances outside our control or because you have legal rights through an error on our part. In all other cases except ones listed above you will be responsible to pay for the full cost of returning Any products to us.
How the refund will work.
- You will be refunded exactly the price you paid for the products and if delivery charges are accepted by us these will also be refunded to you by the same method you originally paid by. The price refunded may be altered as explained below.
- Exercising your right to change your mind.
- The price you paid may be reduced according to the perceived value of the goods, this may be due to the way the product has been handled, which conflicts with the way it would be handled in store. More information regarding what we deem as acceptable handling is found on our returns page. If we action a refund for what has been paid for the initial purchase and on inspection find that the product has been handled in a manner inconsistent with our policy then you will be responsible to pay the amount that we think is reasonable.
- If you qualify for the refund of delivery cost, this will be based on the least expensive delivery method offered by us.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind, the the refund will be made to you within 14 days of us receiving your returned product. Otherwise we will refund your money within a reasonable amount of time. For more information on our returns policies refer to clause…
Our Right to terminate the contract with you.
We may terminate the contract if you break any of the terms of the contract stipulated. We may terminate the contract by writing to you by electronic mail (E-mail) or via post, if you do not allow us to make a delivery to you or do not collect the products purchased by you within reasonable time.
- How you go about informing us about a problem with the product. If you need to inform us of a complaint or a fault with any of the products that you have purchased from us you can contact us via telephone our customer service department on 02380553111 or by writing a letter to us and sending it to 206 Holbrook Lane, Coventry, West Midlands CV6 4DD or you can send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have legal obligations to sell and supply products that conform with this contract. Your legal rights will not be affected by anything in this contract.
- Your rights to reject products can be exercised and if this is the case, products must be returned to us to the address provided and we will cover the cost of postage. Please see clause? ?
Price and Payment
- The product price (inclusive of VAT) will be shown on the order page when the order has been placed. Refer to clause, if there is an error in the pricing.
- Adjustments to VAT will be made according to the present Vat rate. If the VAT rate changes between the time you order and we supply the product the changes will be implemented and the adjusted VAT rate will be applied. If you have paid the full amount before any VAT changes take effect then no adjustments will be made to the price you have paid.
- If there is a situation where the correct price at your order is lower than our stated price then we will charge you the lower price. If the order price is higher than the price presented to you, we will get in touch with you to give you instructions before the order is accepted. If an order is processed by us with pricing error, which would be reasonably understood by a reasonable person to be a pricing error, we will terminate the and refund the money that you may have paid for the purchase of the product you will be responsible of returning the product back to us.
- How you are required to pay? Payment is accepted by Credit card (VISA, Master card and American Express) or Debit card (VISA and MasterCard). The products ordered must be paid for before we will dispatch them to you.
Our duty for loss or damage incurred by you
- We have a responsibility to you for loss that may be foreseeable to a reasonable person and damage that this may have caused. If the terms of the contract are not adhered by us, we may be responsible for the breach of the contract, but we take no responsibility for any unforeseeable loss or damage. Foreseeable loss or damage, is loss or damage that may be obvious to the reasonable person to occur at the point that the contract was made.
- The products that we sell are sold for private and domestic use and are not intended to be resold as part of any commercial or business purpose. we will accept no liability for the loss of any profit, loss of reputation or loss of business time or any commercially related problems or issues incurred through the selling or use of the products supplied to you.
Other Terms of Relevance
- The agreement that we have with may be transferred to other organisations, you will be informed about this in writing and this will not affect your contractual rights with us.
- If you decide to transfer your rights to someone else you will only be eligible with our consent. Your rights and obligations under these terms are transferable, but only with written agreement by us.
- The contract that has been formed is strictly between you (the customer) and us (Valda Vapes) and the rights under this contractual agreement and its terms will only be binding between you and us and therefore enforceable by you.
- Each paragraph of the agreement is operated separately and if in court any part is found unlawful will not nullify the agreement and the other parts of the agreement will still be legally enforceable under this agreement.
- If their has been a breach of contract and there is a delay on our part to enforce the contract, this will not affect our rights to enforce the contract terms at a later date. If we fail to instruct you to do anything due to a breach of the contract by you, you will still be responsible to take the necessary steps in the terms of this contract and we can still take steps against you with reference to the breach of the contract.
- The terms of the contract are governed by the English law system and legal proceedings with regards to the products purchased by us can be brought to the relevant English courts. For Scottish residents legal proceedings can be brought against us in Scottish and English courts. For residents in Northern Ireland you may bring legal proceedings in Irish or English courts.
How your personal information may be used by us
We will seek to use the information that you provide us with:
- To send the products to you
- To allow us to process the payment for the products that you order from us
- To provide you with information and offers that may be of interest to you (If it is agreed by you when you place an order with us).
- Your information may be shared with other companies if it is lawful to do so.