Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of tidalvape.co.uk and govern your use of the website. The following sections inform you about our legal terms and conditions on which we sell our electronic cigarette products and electronic cigarette accessories (Goods) contained on our website to you.
By using tidalvape.co.uk, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older, and you agree to and accept all the Terms and Conditions in full.
Our contract with you
- A legally binding contract under contract law will only exist when your order is sent to us and accepted by us via a confirmation email.
- If at any point, we are unable to accept your order for whatever reason, this will be emailed to you and we will not charge you for the goods. In this such situations, we will not have a contract.
- An order number will be assigned to your order when an order has been accepted by us. This will be used if we need to discuss your order at any point.
- We may not be able to accept certain orders within the EU. Due to the Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) (2014/40/EU). We are able to sell our products to all residents within the UK and non EU countries. In cases where we are unable to complete your order we will let you know this during the ordering process.
- Consumers ordering from outside the UK and wanting to import these goods are responsible for purchasing products and must therefore ensure that the products are compliant to the legislation set out in their jurisdiction.
- It is illegal to sell e cigarette products to people under the age of 18. We carry out age verification to ensure To find out more about our age verification process, click here.
- Product images that are used for illustrative purposes may vary to a degree. We cannot guarantee that colours that we describe on our website will match those that are shown on our website.
- The packaging that has been displayed on our website may vary to a degree and therefore we will not accept this to be a reason for returning the goods.
- We advise all consumers to fully read and understand all the instructions that have been provided within the packaging of the products as there are potential safety features that will need to be understood.
Delivery of products
- The delivery costs will be displayed to you before the purchase of products on our website.
- If no one is at home to receive your delivery and the products cannot be posted then the carrier will leave a note for you informing you about rearranging the delivery or collecting your goods from the local depot.
- If your missed delivery is not collected from the allocated delivery depot within the specified timeframe it will be returned to us. We will contact you regarding this matter and you may incur charges in relation to storage and redelivery costs.
- The product will be your responsibility when it has been successfully delivered to you.
- For details of our returns and refunds policy, please click here.
Price and Payment
- The product price (inclusive of VAT) will be shown on the order page when the order has been placed.
- Adjustments to VAT will be made according to the present VAT rate. If the VAT rate changes between the time you order and we supply the product, the changes will be implemented and the adjusted VAT rate will be applied. If you have paid the full amount before any VAT changes take effect then no adjustments will be made to the price you have paid.
- We accept payment via Credit Card or Debit Card. The products ordered must be paid for in full before we will dispatch them to you.
- How you are required to pay? Payment is accepted by Credit card (VISA, Master card and American Express) or Debit card (VISA and MasterCard). The products ordered must be paid for before we will dispatch them to you.
Our duty for loss or damage incurred by you
- We have a responsibility to you for loss that may be foreseeable to a reasonable person and damage that this may have caused. If the terms of the contract are not adhered by us, we may be responsible for the breach of the contract, but we take no responsibility for any unforeseeable loss or damage.
- The products that we sell are sold for private and domestic use and are not intended to be resold as part of any commercial or business purpose. We will accept no liability for the loss of any profit, loss of reputation or loss of business time or any commercially related problems or issues incurred through the selling or use of the products supplied to you.
Other Terms of Relevance
- The agreement that we have with you may be transferred to other organisations. You will be informed about this in writing and this will not affect your contractual rights with us.
- If you decide to transfer your rights to someone else you will only be eligible with our consent. Your rights and obligations under these terms are transferable, but only with written agreement by us.
- The contract that has been formed is strictly between you (the customer) and us (Tidal Vape Limited) and the rights under this contractual agreement and its terms will only be binding between you and us and therefore enforceable by you.
- Each paragraph of the agreement is operated separately and if in court any part is found unlawful will not nullify the agreement and the other parts of the agreement will still be legally enforceable under this agreement.
- If there has been a breach of contract and there is a delay on our part to enforce the contract, this will not affect our rights to enforce the contract terms at a later date. If we fail to instruct you to do anything due to a breach of the contract by you, you will still be responsible to take the necessary steps in the terms of this contract and we can still take steps against you with reference to the breach of the contract.
- The terms of the contract are governed by the English law system and legal proceedings with regards to the products purchased by us can be brought to the relevant English courts. For Scottish residents legal proceedings can be brought against us in Scottish and English courts. For residents in Northern Ireland you may bring legal proceedings in Irish or English courts.
How your personal information may be used by us
We will seek to use the information that you provide us with:
- To send the products to you
- To allow us to process the payment for the products that you order from us
- To provide you with information and offers that may be of interest to you (If it is agreed by you when you place an order with us).
- Your information may be shared with other companies if it is lawful to do so.