The Aspire Tigon Tank supports two types of coils, a 0.4Ω DTL coil that operates between 23-28W and a 1.2Ω MTL coil that runs at 10-12W power. Both these coils are robust and made from premium grade nichrome wires with great wicking materials that provide a flavourful vaping experience.
The 0.4Ω coil works well with a VG e-liquid, which makes it an ideal choice for vapers looking for dense clouds. The 1.2Ω coil on the other hand is best suited for PG e-liquids, which makes it a suitable option for discreet vapers. Both the coils are push-fit types and replacing old coils with them is easy.
- 0.4Ω DTL style coil that operates at 23-28W
- 1.2Ω MTL style coil that operates at 10-12W
- Robust coils made from authentic nichrome
- Push-fit mechanism for easy coil replacement
- Compatible with high VG or high PG e-liquids
5 Aspire 0.4Ω Tigon Coils (23-28W)/Aspire 1.2Ω Tigon Coils (10-12W)
Your safety is of paramount importance to us at Valda Vapes.
Please read the following critical safety points and guidance
Devices with inbuilt Batteries
- Always turn off when not in use
- Use the provided charging wire, do NOT charge with alternative wires
- Always charge in the day to the manufacturers time guidance
Devices with removable Batteries
- Always use the battery and charger specified by the manufacturer
- Never carry batteries, unless within the device or protected by a sleeve
- Buy quality branded products. We deliberately recommend the Samsung 25R
- Keep away from anyone under the age of 18 and your pets
- All liquids we sell will have a child safety cap, however in the event any E-Liquid is swallowed seek immediate professional medical assistance
Mechanical Mods / RDA’s
- These devices require specialist advice to operate safely and unless professionally maintained should NOT be used. All the power of the battery is directed straight to the coil and unless built and maintained professionally can put your safety at risk
- Always use the recommended coils for the device per manufacturers guidelines
- Do not leave E-Liquid in the tank overnight as this can damage the coils
- Always use the right E-Liquid for your device per the manufacturers guidance
Section Title Here
Section Title Description
ON ALL ORDERS
UNDERSTAND HOW TO
SAFELY USE PRODUCTS
don’t miss out
Subscribe to the Tidal Vape newsletter now!