Vaping is meant to be enjoyable, but sometimes things can go awry, and you may feel a bit frustrated. While some problems may need expert attention, most problems can be easily solved. All you need is a simple set of instructions to help you out. This article will look into some of the most frequent vaping problems and easy ways to solve them.
Not Getting Enough Hit
If you are an ex-smoker or a dual user, you may feel a less satisfying nicotine hit in vaping. This is because most vaping kits deliver nicotine slowly than cigarettes.
- Use an advanced vaping kit with more power.
- Choose an e-liquid with higher nicotine strength.
- Ensure that the kit’s battery is charged before vaping.
- Check the tank for any gunk deposit or damaged coils.
Not Getting Enough Vapour
If you are not getting big enough clouds during vaping, it is likely that you may be using an e-liquid with less VG (Vegetable Glycerine) or there is a hardware issue.
- Use an e-liquid with high VG concentration.
- Check if there is any blockage in airflow holes.
- Check if the mouthpiece is clogged due to dust.
Not Getting Draw From the Device
No draw usually means no power. Therefore, if you are unable to get draws from the kit, there are chances that the device is automatically getting shut off.
- Check if you have accidentally turned off the device.
- Check if the device’s battery has enough charge.
- Check the connection between the coil and the battery.
- Check if your device has an automatic shut-off when the tank level drops.
Battery Not Working
It is one of the most common problems experienced by vapers that can be annoying at times.
- Check if you have pressed the power button.
- Check if the battery is charged enough.
- Check the connection between the battery and the tank.
Atomiser Not Being Detected
Atomiser not being detected often occurs due to the tank getting crooked or connector issues.
- Check if your tank is crooked and replace it if it is damaged.
- Check your connector pin and make sure it is properly adjusted.
- Check if the coil is loose or if something is blocking the connection.
- Make sure that your vape tank is not extra tightened as it causes issues.
E-liquid Leaking Through Airflow
E-liquid leakages usually happen when you overfill the tank or if all the components of the kit are not assembled properly.
- Take out all removable parts and reassemble your device carefully.
- Check the o-rings and sealings, they might be worn out and need replacement.
- Overheating also causes thinning of e-liquid, so do not expose your device to sunlight.
Getting a Burnt Taste
Using the same coils heavily over a long period causes a burnt taste that is really unpleasant.
- Never use the tank right after filling, let the wick soak the liquid for five minutes.
- Chain vaping damages the wick much faster, so give a 30 second gap between puffs.
- Change your coils and wicks every 2 weeks or whenever they become black.
Getting Gurgling Sounds
When there is too much e-liquid in the kit, it creates gurgling sounds.
- Ensure that the tank is not filled to the brim.
- Check if the tank is tightened properly with no loose ends.
- Do not inhale too hard or shake the tank vigorously.
Getting a Dry or Sore
Throat Propylene Glycol (PG) in e-liquids often causes dry or sore threat, which can be easily cured.
- Drink enough water, especially after vaping.
- Avoid taking too many puffs in quick succession.
- Switch to a higher VG liquid instead of a PG liquid.
These are some of the most common problems experienced by vapers and easy remedies for them. If you still have any problem that remains unanswered, you can reach out to us and we will be happy to help you.