The Aspire Paradox Mod is a minimalistic yet versatile mod made by Aspire in collaboration with Italian engineering studio NoName. Compact and sleek design with a beautiful easy-to-use interface, the mod is suitable for both MTL and DTL vaping. It is a great option for intermediate and advanced vapers.
The mod is powered by an external 18650 battery that delivers a maximum output power of 75W and supports Type C fast charging. It has a 0.91” OLED screen to display all essential parameters. It features a 510 connection and offers variable wattage that makes it compatible with a wide range of tanks.
- Compact and Sleek design with easy-to-use interface
- Aspire ASP chipset with maximum 75W output power
- 0.91’ OLED screen to display all essential parameters
- Super easy operation with VV/VW/Bypass output modes
- Powered by external 18650 battery (battery not included)
- Low voltage
- Short circuit
- Over discharge
- Vaping overtime
- Dimensions: 78mm*42mm*27mm
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Weight: 164g
- Screen:0.91” OLED Screen
- Output Wattage: 1W-75W
- Output Mode: VV/VW/Bypass
- Battery Type: Single 18650 External Battery (battery not included)
- Charging Port: Type C
1 Aspire Paradox Mod|1 Type C USB Cable|1 User Manual
- This kit runs on a single 18650 battery that is not included in the package.
- When using external battery kits or mods, we always recommend charging your batteries via an external battery charger (X Star Battery Charger). We also sell it. It will prolong the life of your batteries and safeguard your device’s circuit board from potentially being overloaded.
Section Title Here
Section Title Description
ON ALL ORDERS
UNDERSTAND HOW TO
SAFELY USE PRODUCTS