The Geekvape L200 Mod is a compact and lightweight mod that provides an astounding 200W output. The 2nd generation tri-proof technology takes the mod a step higher to IP68 water and dust resistance rating. It also makes the mod 15% smaller and 30% lighter, which makes it fit easily in your hand.
The mod has a wide temperature range from -20°C to 50°C that allows it to work under any conditions. It comes with an A-Lock protection that secures it from overheating or over-burnt coil from accidental press. It features a big 1.08” full screen with a new UI to display the essential vaping parameters.
The 2nd generation Aegis design with a refined leather block and Geekvape logo engraved on the metal gives it a stunning look and comfortable grip. It is powered by two external 18650 batteries. It supports Type-C fast charging and a new charging port with flip cover is provided at the top of the mod.
- Stylish, compact, and lightweight mod
- Astounding 200W maximum output
- IP68 water and dust resistance rating
- Wide temperature range (-20°C to 50°C)
- A-Lock protection to prevent accidental press
- Powered by two external 18650 batteries (batteries not included)
- Size: 97.55mm*54.12mm*29mm
- Display Screen:1.08” TFT Colour Screen
- Output Power: 5W-200W
- Maximum Output Voltage: 12V
- Maximum Output Current: 45A
- Resistance Range: 0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C-60°C
- Relative Humidity: 45%RH-75%RH
- Battery: Dual External 18650 Batteries (batteries not included)
- Charging Port: Type-C Port
- 1 * Geekvape L200 Mod
- 1 * Type-C USB Cable
- 1 * User Manual
- This mod runs on two 18650 batteries that are not included in the package.
- When using external battery kits or mods, we always recommend charging your batteries via an external battery charger (X Star Battery Charger). We also sell it. It will prolong the life of your batteries and safeguard your device’s circuit board from potentially being overloaded.
Section Title Here
Section Title Description
ON ALL ORDERS
UNDERSTAND HOW TO
SAFELY USE PRODUCTS